Sunday 6 May 2007

Tattoo and piercings




I was looking forward to this lesson the most and Ive only just noticed i haven't wrote a proper blog on it.

I really enjoyed learning the history of tattooing and piercing. It just shows you when they mentioned the Queen's mother having a tattoo proves that it doesn't mean your a druggie like most parents and society believe today.

I have tattoos and piercings and so does my boyfriend. i do notice i get people staring at us and asking so often why do we have piercings there so disgusting. But why? why are piercings and tattoos considered a "bad" image. Its just an accessory to your body which is the same as earrings. Tattoos are just an picture/art on your body. I don't understand why so many people are against piercings and tattoos and they do judge you. I also think they class me as untrustworthy and i get a lot of people asking me if i do drugs because of my image. Yet i do not touch the stuff!

No comments: