Monday 7 May 2007

Fighting


I suppose fighting would be considered bad behaviour unless you are a WWF wrestler or boxer. I'm talking about when people have clearly consumed too much alcohol and start hitting people for no reason.


Like with most of the topics that i have written i believe there is a good and bad side to fighting as well. I work in a pub so i see a lot of fighting for no apparent reason just simply because they have had to much to drink and want to go crazy. that to me would be considered the bad kind.


I don't fight often but i have defended my friends and family when people are saying stuff about them. I'm not proud of those times but i don't think what i did was necessarily bad. I was trying to calm the situation down by being polite and then it got too much. I think when you are defending somebody or when you see somebody getting beaten up by five people and there on their own its OK to defend them.


Fighting for no reason or no cause is bad.



en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_fighting


No comments: