Monday 30 April 2007

Comment

This comment is on "gambling" made by Claire Lee - http://lula-topslog.blogspot.com/

"Maybe a better definition would be problematic and non-problematic gambling then. My actions would be non-problematic"

I agree with Claire's statement. I believe their are two types of gambling problematic and non- problematic. I would describe myself as a non - problematic one simply because if i dont have money i wont gamble and i certainly wouldnt steal to fund a gambling problem. However i do like to play in the fruit machines but thats because i work in the pub and im easily bored so i try to entertain myself when its quiet. I believe you could classify problematic gamblers "bad" simply because of their means to get money and can end up in loads of debt and bring people down with them.

No comments: