Thursday 26 April 2007

Comment

Comment on Laura- Ann Gordon (flashgordon.blogspot.com)

Tattoo's and Piercings.

I agree with Laura on what she wrote about peoples opinions on her tattoos. I know a lot of people, most older people who are disgusted with my tattoos and piercings because they wont accept them, yet to me they're hardly noticeable

"The response i got was insane, people would think that i had a tattoo covering my whole foot and leg, people were disgusted that i had one because it was not feminine to have them. I couldn't believe the reaction and this is what has made me get more tattoos."

I also find that when people criticise my tattoos it makes me want to get a bigger one next time. i don't understand why people cant accept tattoos and why they class it as not feminine.

No comments: