Wednesday 25 April 2007

Substance Abuse


Obviously this is considered by most people a very bad thing otherwise most of it wouldn’t be illegal. I do think in the sense that cocaine, crack etc. all drugs they are “bad” I wouldn’t personally do them or try them. I just don’t understand why people run there lives around getting the next fix. But I am guilty of two substance abuses and that would be Alcohol and Cigarettes. Although people often disapprove of drug addicts, Drinking Alcohol is still abuse and can be very effective in the sense you can become dependent on it just like drugs and like in the case of when I drink you can loose control and get aggressive. I think it just comes down to taking things in moderation, although I don’t agree with drugs are ok in moderation.

No comments: