Thursday 22 March 2007

Religion


In some sense i consider religion as a "bad" thing. This is because its a main cause of war and you usually cant discuss religion lightly with somebody, or at least this is from my own personal view you cant.

I wouldn't really blame religion for this though its when people take it out of hand such as suicide bombers. I am Catholic and i am extremely proud of my religion. I wouldn't feel ashamed to admit it. My dad's side of my family are extremely religious and sometimes i believe they do take it a bit to far. For instance to believe in god i don't believe that i have to attend church every week, i attend every Christmas eve and whenever i visit my family in Italy.
I do tend to find Catholics very hypocritical which i do consider "bad". They aren't supposed to judge people but as soon as they get out of the church they judge everybody and because i have piercings and tattoos i am constantly judge even by my own family so in that aspect i consider it bad but i don't consider having a faith is bad and therefore the idea of religion isn't its just the way people take it.

No comments: