Thursday 15 March 2007

Bandits and outlaws


Relating to the bandits and outlaw seminar. My view on crime sprees i.e robberies. It definitely could be classified at "being bad". Obviously it's not right because its against the law.
If it was in the sense of Robin Hood. Stealing from the rich to give to the poor then i believe that is acceptable, but times are different now and you can't get away with it.
I think stealing is bad because it is one of the main causes of upraises in pricing.

I have stolen myself before nothing major like a car, but i once stole my grandads motorbike when he was in hospital. It wasn't really stealing because i was returning it but it would still be classified as stealing since i didn't get permission. In the end i was caught by the police with no helmet, tax and insurance. I wasn't proud of myself but thankfully i was let off with a warning. I also used to steal sweets n toys from my local shop, i completely regret it now and i feel a bit of a idiot for doing it. but I've learnt from it and therefore i can say that i do believe it is bad and people shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. There should be stricter punishment.


No comments: